CBD BALM 100MG 1.3OZ
PlusCBD Balms are a superior way to care for your skin. They contain an array of botanical ingredients, like willow bark and green tea extracts and a world-class hemp extract filled with the phytonutrients you need to soothe and nourish your skin.
PlusCBD Balms are an excellent method of skin care. They include a variety of botanical compounds such as willow bark and green tea extracts, as well as a world-class hemp extract rich in phytonutrients to soothe and nourish your skin.
- Clean, safe CO2 extracted
- No pesticides
- Non-GMO | Gluten-Free
- No fragrances, dyes, sulfates, phthalates, PEGs, or parabens
- Made with the finest ingredients
- Always third-party tested
The hemp plant’s cannabinoids interact with our skin’s endocannabinoids to soften, smooth, and beautify it. It’s not just the cannabinoids, though. Our full spectrum hemp extract also contains terpenes, which help CBD operate better, minor cannabinoids, which add to the entourage effect, and plant fatty acids, which our skin may employ as building blocks to generate our own endocannabinoids. We also include a powerful assortment of botanical compounds to boost hemp’s skin-healing properties.
Our balms contain these excellent botanical elements in addition to our full spectrum CBD rich hemp extracts.
· Sweet Almond Oil –Crushed almond paste has been used as a body cleaner by Hindus since ancient times. The utilized formula eliminates fine wrinkles, hydrate the skin, and give it a shine, and it’s now one of the most widely used oils in beauty products. Almond oil is an excellent massage oil since it is high in antioxidants. It’s non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t clog pores) and very well tolerated, even on sensitive infant skin.
· Beeswax – Beeswax has been used for skin health since before written history and has the unusual feature of creating three types of moisturization:
- Humectant – pulling moisture from the air to the skin
- Emollient – directly moisturizing the skin
- Occlusive – creating a barrier to seal in moisture (a German study found beeswax superior to other barrier creams)
· Glyceryl Stearate – Glyceryl stearate is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is found in palm kernels, olives, coconut oil, and the human body. It thickens the mixture, making it smooth and creamy, while also hydrating like an emollient.
· Willow Bark Extract – This versatile extract includes salicin [the anti-inflammatory from which salicylic acid (aspirin) is formed], as well as tannins, phenolic acids, flavonoids, and other minerals, all of which calm the skin, help in cell regeneration, and promote a more youthful, refreshed complexion.
· Glycerin – This basic yet efficient molecule is known as the “Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Care Ingredient” in the cosmetics industry. Glycerin functions as a humectant, drawing water from the deeper layers of the skin as well as from the air, providing moisture and soothing to the outer layer of the skin. It’s utilized for chronic winter dryness as well as in sensitive skin products because it’s nonreactive.
· Horsetail Extract – Horsetail has been used as a herbal treatment for generations, and it is said to contain more silica and silica acids than any other herb, in a form that is easily absorbed by the body. This high silica content helps to preserve our skin’s connections, allowing it to soothe, tighten, and revitalize.
· Green Tea Leaf Extract – This extract, made from green tea leaves and buds, is a powerful antioxidant that hydrates the skin as an emollient and a humectant.
· Safflower Seed Oil – Fatty acids act as a lubricant for the skin and assist to reduce the indications of aging and the appearance of dry skin.